Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh my, no soy milk = end of world

drawn by Melissa Dow Illustrations

Why do the crazy ones have to come in to work the moment I clock in? This old lady was screaming and cussing because we ran out of soy milk for her drink. No one recognized her as a regular, but apparently it has happened the last 2 times she has came. We are never out of soy milk, so I'm like wth? But seeing her go on for about 14 minutes non-stop was enough for me to hide behind the machines. I'm totally not even exaggerating like I usually do. I don't know how manager dude just stood there politely for so long with her screaming. I think I would have ended up crying. Add a hat on this drawing and the woman seriously looks just like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!