Sunday, May 24, 2009

Class Clown

Here's a digi page I just got done with :)


Journaling reads, "you'll do anything for a laugh. You tell me it's how you make friends. silly faces and falling down. january 09"

credits: all papers, banner, chipboard letters, stitches, staples, ribbon, ticket stubs, & circus tent all by Heather Roselli {life is a circus kit}
bull nose clips by MissK {want to change kit}
clouds by Julie Marie Designs {earth wings #2 kit}
curled paper edge by Jessica Gordon
worn paper template by Gunhild Storeide
fonts: pea heather's handwriting and pea stacy's new doodles

4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable and fun! I love the font of the title. Dylan is a cutie.. and why wouldnt anyone NOT want to be his friend. hehee What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every bit of it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!