Monday, March 22, 2010

Can we really, Gaga? Please?

 This part was too cute!

I usually just kinda close my eyes to all the Gaga kookiness.  I think of her as the new Madonna: catchy dance songs by a girl dressing weird and trying to shock.  My favorite song is still "Just Dance." 

 Cooking with Lady Gaga, Thursdays at 9PM EST

I'm loving the "Telephone" song to pieces!  I have been waiting for the new video to release and then be pushed back about 3 or 4 times now I wanna say.  I loved the Beyonce and Gaga collaboration for "Videophone" and I don't even really like Beyonce too much. 

In the "Telephone" video, (besides all the Kill Bill-ness) the sandwich part is my favorite part.  I read some statistic somewhere that said the demographic of 18-34 year olds buying Miracle Whip has dramatically increased some crazy percent since being featured in "Telephone."  Lady Gaga just put Miracle Whip in there, they didn't actually pay for a sponsored bit in the thing.  I can't wait for a video edit to be made that is shorter with more of the song VS. acting now that we have seen the longer one.  I want more dancing in the kitchen please. :)  Youtube it if you haven't seen it yet.

loveeees!

Oh!  And you gotta see this!  I found this art print on the net tonight.  It is by Bara-chan and you can buy your own print by clicking here.  If I didn't have kiddos, this would go up in my kitchen in a heart beat.  It's really adorable.  I would love it in post card size to place up on an inspiration pic board too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!