Sunday, March 7, 2010

Etsy Fave Item of the Day - Mare Satin and Pearls Ribbon Necklace

I got the idea of doing the "Fave Item of the Day" posts on my blog after noticing Twillypop's Twitter tweets with her picks of the day.  I discovered her Etsy shop not too long ago and could have easily hearted her entire shop.

See why?!

I have a bit of a love affair with pearls.  I've paired them up with t-shirts, but sometimes it just didn't work.  I wanted that classic look, but felt too stuffy.  The necklaces Twillypop make are perfect for this type of look!  Change your top and you can still go from casual to a sophicated outfit.  I have a lot of blue clothes and overall it looks well with my fair skin.  You can view this necklace from Twillypop by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for such a glowing review of my necklaces...A wonderful surprise on a Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!