Saturday, March 6, 2010

Etsy Fave Items of the Day - Atomic Era Starburst Wall Clock

It's something about the items of this time that get me all giddy.  I love to watch the documentaries on how people in the 1950's and 60's thought the future would be.  Like how we would all have our own Rosie robot and fly to work like on The Jetson's.

I dream about these clocks!

I'm not kidding!  I really do!  I've seen updated, similar versions in the stores; but they aren't the same.  I do not like the wall clocks with the filled in metal prongs or triangle pointed edges.  I love this one from Entwife on Etsy.  It's still in working condition and you can view it in her shop by clicking here.  I would style this wall clock behind a bright colored wall to really make it pop and its' little details shine.

1 comment:

  1. I love sunburst clocks! That pic you included is absolutely amazing! I think it's time to break down and spend some money ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!