Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Etsy Fave Item of the Day - Strong Coffee Poster

Seriously!

I love this poster print from Etsy seller howfab.  It is oh so true in my home!  I was stuck with Dunkin Donuts medium blend coffee yesterday and was a complete zombie the entire day.  Nothing got done.  I like the distressed, stamped typed lettering and that it is red.  One day, I'll eventually have a red and pea-green picture wall collage in my kitchen.  This would be perfect.  You can view this item on Etsy by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I am loving this!! I heart Etsy...I can't wait to shop for accessories for my new home at Etsy! Thanks for visiting my place yesterday! It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this.. it would be great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for out home too! We go through atlest 3 pots a day! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!