Friday, March 5, 2010

Etsy Fave Item of the Day - Aerial No 2 Painting

 

I absolutely love this! 

This is an ORIGINAL painting from crystalljackson.  You can view this item in her shop by clicking here.  It is titled Aerial No 2.  It is part of a pair, hence the No 2.  I really like the colors and think it's a really fun piece to put in your home.  It makes me think of the crop dusters at my grandma's house when I was a little kid and that makes me smile.


I appreciate this painting, because I am a bit literal when I look at things to draw them.  It can be good thing or a bad thing for myself.  I like how this is still a bit modern.  I don't know crystalljackson, but did notice she was somewhat of an undiscovered seller on Etsy.  Give her a heart if you liked it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!